Monday, September 18, 2006

Genesis

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So, I stumbled onto a blogger's site and decided to give it a shot myself. It occurred to me that blogging suggests hubris. Why would the mundane details of my personal life need to be made available to a global audience? On the other hand, the likelihood of anyone else reading this is roughly equivalent to the likelihood of anyone else reading my personal diary. Actually, the odds are slightly better, as I don't own a diary. Anyway, I feel the need to confess, up front, my automatic suspicion of anyone with a blog. Perhaps my opinion of blogging will change as I proceed with this project. Likely, however, I'll continue to regard what I'm doing as simply an exercise in technologically advanced narcissism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home