Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Alien

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Speaking of the little alien, here he is. He is pictured here atop the 'climbing thing'. My wife and her brother played with this thing in their home when they were children. It has been passed around the family. For my older son's 4th birthday party, we assembled it in our great room. It is now in the garage. Jonathan is quite different from his brother. Jesse requires a lot of attention. Jonny will play alone in his room for hours. As he moves his trains around the table, he can be heard mumbling the lines from a Thomas story that he is apparently enacting. Both of our boys are an absolute delight. By the way, Jesse is beginning to demonstrate an active interest in my boardgames. I'm afraid he'll be as hooked as I am before long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home